our services &
our services &
We are dedicated to building long-term relationships, founded on integrity, commitment to our client’s interests world-class service and delivering results
Williams Trading provides equities execution and trading technology to hedge funds, mutual funds, endowments and family offices. Our clients are many of the world’s largest and most sophisticated institutional investors, as well as many of the highest-quality, emerging start-up managers. Our execution desks provide 24-hour coverage of all global markets (North America, South America, EMEA and Asia-Pac) and deliver services to portfolio managers, analysts and in house traders that can reduce overall trading costs and contribute to improving portfolio performance.
Williams Trading solutions offer clients:
- Greater Access to Liquidity
- Enhanced Market Intelligence
- Increased Flexibility
- Anonymity and Confidentiality
- Superior Service and Quality of Execution
Williams Trading provides a full range of commission management solutions for all our clients. The team at Williams Trading will manage any and every client’s commission schedule as necessary, empowering portfolio managers and client traders to really focus on maximizing profitability from their investment decisions. A client can establish a CSA account when trading directly with WTCO and/or with an executing broker. Williams Trading clients may also direct trades to brokers of their choice, enabling the client to pay select brokers for research and other services, even when they do not have an established relationship with these brokers themselves.
The team at Williams Trading works with family offices to develop and implement risk strategies aimed at optimizing clients’ proprietary research and views. WTCO uses various products including, but not limited to, listed options and equities to help clients achieve superior risk-adjusted results. Specifically, we work with you and your team to customize monetization structures. After implementation, we monitor and consult over the lifetime of the exposure.
The team at Williams Trading offers a securities lending product in a partnership with Cowen. This service is designed to complement your prime brokers by delivering superior service with real-time updates and analysis on anticipated changes to supply, stability and rate in an effort to assist with both decision-making and investment management. Through these partnerships, we are able to provide a select inventory of stable stock and a better rate on both stock borrow and stock loan (especially for hard to borrow names).
Williams Trading provides independent and objective equity research and analysis.
- A team of Senior Analysts
- Recognized as industry leaders, and have deep industry experience and expertise
- Referred from clients or partners; we add when talent is available and referred, not to build to a certain size or coverage universe
- Independent, conflict-free
- Analysts work free of any influence from banking, asset management or other considerations – their coverage names, ideas and work are all their own
- Original, timely, relevant, impactful
- All of our ideas and thinking are designed to be relevant, actionable and impactful to our clients’ investment teams, and delivered in a timely manner
Our private secondary markets business utilizes the combined reach of the Williams Trading network as well as various private securities platforms to deliver maximum market information and liquidity. We market and execute secondary transactions in any private security with a strong focus on the institutional side of the market. Transactions have included Airbnb, Uber, Slack, Palantir, Impossible Foods and others. We are the industry leader in best practices and provide complete confidentiality and anonymity for our clients.
Williams Trading’s capital introduction helps fund managers connect with appropriate and compatible investors through an approach tailored to each fund manager’s specific strategy, objectives and stage of development. We provide a complementary and strategic addition to our client’s prime brokerages and in-house marketing teams, delivering:
Access to our long-standing relationships and extensive network of investors
- Pensions, endowments, foundations;
- Family offices, wealth advisors;
- Strategic allocators;
- Fund-of-funds, seed investors and other institutions.
Activities that include:
- Introductions to targeted investors;
- One-on-one investor meetings;
- Manager/investor events, including conferences, panels, dinners.
Williams Trading’s Capital Markets division provides a full range of investment banking and capital markets services to corporate issuers, including:
- IPO’s and Public Follow-On Offerings
- PIPE’s, Registered Directs and Private Placements
- Private Equity
- At-the-Market Offerings
- Share Repurchase Programs
We are dedicated to building long-term relationships, founded on integrity, commitment to our client’s interests, world-class service and delivering results.
Williams Trading and its principals have participated in numerous transactions across a variety of industry sectors, including healthcare, technology, internet/digital media, entertainment, energy, cleantech, consumer, transportation and industrials.
The first 6 months for a start-up hedge fund is mission critical. The team at Williams Trading can help minimize distractions and allow a manger to focus on security selection, risk management and performance.